Investment Operations Analyst
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-20 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Investment Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all transactions and transitions are managed and executed in a timely and controlled manner.
- Manage daily funding and redemption liquidity requirements.
- Involvement in Custodian and internal queries; timely and effective communication internally and to Custodian.
- Collate weekly asset exposure report for the Chief Investment Officer.
- Execute weekly Investment rebalancing as directed by the Chief Investment Officer.
- Inputting daily pricing data and updating validation Investigating Tolerance breaches.
- Manage and Co-ordinate transitions or new investment processes with internal stakeholders, Custodian and Fund Managers (both discrete portfolios and comingled Trusts).
- Contribute to projects relating to Process improvement in the team and across the business.
- Experience working in the financial services industry and superannuation.
- Ability to work effectively across a programme and multiple projects.
- Understanding of Product Management.
- Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to addressing issues.
- Undergraduate Degree in finance related field or industry recognised qualification in financial services.
- Previous operational experience or transaction and appreciation for continual process improvement though process automation.
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.