Member Service Consultant - Industry Superannuation Fund
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-03-27 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We are looking for a customer centric individual to join high performing and experienced Member Service team. You will join a collaborative team that is focused on delivering a high level of service to both new and existing members. In this role you will be a first point of contact for Members and Employers, across a range of standard and complex enquiries along with providing General Advice (Once Qualified).
This is a busy and varied role where you will be working with a whole array of members enquires and ensuring first call resolution.
- Educate and Engage Members across Superannuation and related services
- End to end resolutions of complex enquires and queries
- Providing general advice to members
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times with a focus on providing a seamless and efficient experience for all new and existing members
- Establishing a Members needs and referring to in house Financial Planners if required
- RG146 qualified
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- Interest in Financial Services and/or Superannuation
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Team Player
This is a an excellent opportunity to work for an Industry Superannuation Fund in a collaborative and professional environment and for an employer that really values their employees.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.