Senior Superannuation Consultant - General Advice
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-03-29 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We are looking for a customer centric individual to join high performing and experienced General Advice team based int his award winning Superannuation fund. You will join a collaborative team that is focused on delivering high level service to both new and existing members. In this role you will be a first point of contact for Members and Employers across a range of standard and complex enquiries along with providing General Advice.
This is a busy and varied role that will be working with a whole array members enquires with a particular focus of providing General Advice and support to it's members whilst establishing their further needs.
- Educate and Engage Members across Superannuation and related services
- End to end resolutions of complex enquires and queries
- Providing general advice to members
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times with a focus on providing a seamless and efficient experience for all new and existing members
- Establishing a Members needs and referring to in house Financial Planners if required
- Previous experience within the Superannuation industry
- Must hold a current DFP as a minimum.
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Team Player
This is a an excellent opportunity to work for an Industry Superannuation Fund in a collaborative and professional environment and for an employer that really values their employees.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.