Head of Operations
Salary AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Super
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-30 financial-services Sydney- Inner West New South Wales AU 2138 AUD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A global Financial Services company is looking for an experienced Operations Manager. As a leader of leaders this role is critical to the successful delivery of customer outcomes and you will be responsible for managing several teams across remediation and operations. The role encompasses development of their leaders, execution of continuous improvement initiatives, and management of various internal and external business partners.
- Build and develop effective & valued relationships with key stakeholders/business
- Managing the transition in to the new engagement from the mobilisation team, as well as delivering the objectives and business case for the clients
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- To effectively manage engagement operations for the client, maintaining Service Levels, ensuring a high level of service to all customers
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure appropriate risk controls are in place so that items such as the potential risk to company arising from money laundering and fraud, is minimised.
- Maintain the control framework across the organisation
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results, leading and developing high performance teams
- Experience within financial services and a solid understanding of operations and remediation
- Minimum 5 years in an operational environment, where at least 3 years has been spent at a management level. Minimum 2 years managing a large team (100 FTE)
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
- An understanding of online operational systems, software and workflow priorities
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to working in a booming area and expand your skill set. An attractive package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.