Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 21 March 2019 2019-03-212019-04-14 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The KYC Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the client renewal process.
- Produce metrics for a variety of audience
- Liaise closely and on a daily basis with Sales, Compliance and other internal partners across APAC local to ensure a smooth execution of the KYC process.
- Project Manage the end to end client renewal process of defined client types ensuring Local (AU/NZ) and Global AML Due Diligence is applied in line with local and global policies and procedures.
- Identify and document opportunities for automation and process improvements within the KYC Renewal / Onboarding process.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in financial services, preferably investment banking, operations or client service
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over end to end client on-boarding process.
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-directing and able to multitask under pressure
- AML / KYC experience essential
- Previous relationship management experience highly desirable
- Previous KYC Onboarding experience highly desirable
- A team player who is comfortable working within a team and individually to deliver results whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.