Corporate Actions Analyst
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Corporate Actions team supports Domestic and International Nominee Services and Primary Market Operations.
- Research and processing of voluntary and mandatory Corporate Actions for domestic equities
- Provide support to primary market operations, working closely with brokers, the ASX and local market share registries
- Provide support to the domestic and international nominee services
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce/ Finance
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial services
- Be able to identify, investigate and resolve issues across the Corporate Actions area
- Have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will also be required to assist with adhoc project work
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.