Credit Assessor - Banking
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-04-24 banking Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 55 55 55 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This industry-leading financial institution has several opportunities available for passionate, driven individuals looking to forge a career in the banking industry. In this role you will be processing applications for loans provided from brokers around Australia. You will be assessing the viability of each loan application and liaising with brokers to achieve a positive result for customers.
- Assessing, collating and processing loan application documents
- Reviewing loan application viability
- Liaising with brokers to follow up documentation and to discuss application viability
- Decision making on loan approval or declination
Key skills and abilities:
- Logical thinker with commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail
- Understanding of Equities is advantageous
- Analytical nature with high level problem solving
- Ability to work in a high pressure KPI driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a frequently changing environment
- High level of resilience
These opportunities are ideally suited to university graduates seeking a start for a career in banking.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.