Fund Operations Administrator - 6 month contract
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-04-26 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Fund Operations Administrator will support the day-to-day operational processes and core deliverables within Fund Operations. Understand and assist in the overall coordination of the risk administration, resource planning, and staff development required for the effective operation of the team. Provide assistance to the Account Manager in the management of the team, and to ensure that client service is central to its workings.
The Fund Operations Administrator will assist with the day-to-day operational processes and core deliverables.
- Proactive customer focus at all times
- Respond promptly to client concerns, needs and requests, and participate in the resolution of problems as required
- Demonstrate a willingness to support change/initiatives within Fund Operations and other SSAL areas
- Demonstrate ability to take on tasks without instruction
- Awareness of and active support of current and future technologies
- Participation in relevant projects
Education and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- Relevant experience in financial services and demonstrated market knowledge
- Experience in operational and staff supervision
- Fund background preferred.
- Advanced excel skills required.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.