Team Leader - Operations
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-02 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This High Performance Middle Office team supports the firm’s sales, trading and other business activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designated ASX Supervisor
- Management of the Securities Operations project
- LEAN execution
- Vendor Management
- Management of the processing of all reconciliations
- Regulatory Reporting verification and submission
- Gaining understanding of ASX regulations and reporting requirements
- Developing strong relationships with key Business Units
- Ensuring team members adhere to relevant procedures
- Escalation of risk or exposure issues that arise
- Monthly management reporting
- Act as a change agent and think about the direction of the department strategically
- Resource planning and recruitment
- Goal setting & Career path mapping
- 3-5 years’ experience in an operations role
- 2-3 years’ experience in a management role preferably with a global investment bank
- Experience working with Australian market would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure for long hours
- Ability to work with colleagues in offshore locations
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to work across time zones when required
- Ability to maintain and build excellent client relationships is a priority
- Ability to use the tools and technology available to improve the workflow, meet internal benchmarks and those set by the client.
- Proven analytical and creative skills to review metrics, highlight and address key trends.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, strong work ethic and significant leadership potential
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.