Member Operations Manager
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-05-10 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is a management based role where you will be leading a team across the Operations function and being the main interface between the Fund and it's administrator, ensuring a smooth and efficient service to all of the funds Members.
You will be leading, coaching and developing an established team who are responsible for multiple operations and service functions, including Insurance, Member Services and Complex queries
In this role you will be liaising and educating the Funds administrators to ensure that the relevant framework and processes are in place to meet the needs of the members and manage the members escalations to a satisfactory outcome.
Duties will Include:
- Provide overall management support to the operations team and service centre
- Lead and implement improvement initiatives
- Coach, develop and support team members
- Manage escalated member issues
- Work with the external administrators to ensure robust process and procedures are in place to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided to members at all times.
To be successful in the role:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Superannuation experience
- Management / Team Management Experience
- RG146 is essential
- Previous experience of managing small and medium scale projects
This is a great opportunity to further your career with a growing fund who have an exceptional working culture. To discuss this role further , in full confidence, please contact Melanie Munro on 03 8628 2203 / email@example.com
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.