Junior Fund Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Investment Accountant will be responsible for the preparation and submission of daily and monthly investment reporting to external clients in an accurate and timely manner, and tasked with identifying and resolving potential issues before they impact the clients and resolving any issues that clients may identify.
- Daily investment reporting including quality assurance, data analysis and daily valuation data feed
- Monthly/quarterly investment data feed, accounting & tax reporting, general ledger and regulatory reporting
- Annual statutory accounts and tax reporting
- Ad hoc projects
- Passionate for working in the financial services industry
- Highly motivated and resilient
- Keen to acquire new skill sets and knowledge
- Have a can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.