Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-13 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Operations Associate is responsible for two BAU functions including Client Services & Middle Office and Collateral Treasury Operations
- Daily monitoring of member clearing activity, managing trade exceptions with members, clients and trade execution venues.
- Managing the handover of the service from NY and the handover to London.
- Responding in a timely manner to queries from members and clients in Asia-Pacific region.
- Action all back office Collateral processing functions covering confirmations, settlement, payments and receipts for cash, investments, money market, swap and tri-party or bilateral repos.
- Manage the cash payments and reconciliations function within the Treasury Operations department.
- Undergraduate degree or above ideally with a degree in finance or business related.
- Solid understanding of end to end trade flow for Interest Rate Swaps with at least 3 years experience within an Investment Bank or Financial Institution.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills, with good attention to detail.
- Able to work in fast pace team environment, manage workload and demonstrate working to deadline.
- Knowledge and understanding of Austraclear, RITS and SWIFT messaging would be an advantage.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.