Mortgage Support Officer
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Dunn
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A leading Non Bank is looking for a Mortgage Settlements Officer to join their busy team. The Mortgage Support Officer is responsible for managing a variety of tasks from instruction solicitors through to settlement of a loan ensuring the strict legislative and company procedures have been followed within our client’s Service Level Agreements.
- Instruct solicitors to prepare and distribute mortgage documents
- Actively identify, manage and track loans formally approved in order to ensure progression toward settlement is managed in a timely and efficient order.
- Timely and accurate inputting of data and key information
- Liaising with solicitors, credit team, distribution channel, client or client’s agent where required to communicate and follow up on documentation & outstanding requirements needed to effect settlement
- Ensure distribution channel and client are aware of the progress of any settlement matter as required
- Assist in the settlement of loans and ensuring the client record in Loan Management database is accurate and reflect loan details
- Assist in the accurate reporting of settlements within the Loan Management databases
- Post settlement customer service activities - any variations or switches to existing loans
- Co-ordinating loan discharges including preparing payout figures
Promote and reinforce organisational values in everyday interactions: Integrity, Accountable, Dependable, Teamwork, Results
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with suitable coverage of lending practices, loan structures, legislation regulations and codes affecting the provision of retail mortgage and commercial mortgage finance and services including Corporations Act, Financial Services Regulations, ASIC Act, Privacy Act, National Consumer Credit Protection Act, AML/CTF Act
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional admin skills and time management
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Handling variable workloads; multitasking and prioritising; while maintaining high quality output
- Ability to work in a team and often to tight deadlines
- Initiative and a high level of problem-solving skills
To apply please click apply or call Phoebe Dunn on +61 2 82893212 for a confidential discussion.