Client Services Officer
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Dunn
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Exciting opportunity for a customer-centric individual to build a great career in wealth management, at a Big Four Bank in Sydney’s CBD. You will be part of a team driven to make a difference to our client's customers, by educating them with the options, facts and solutions to make informed decisions to prepare for their best financial future.
- Take ownership of all customer requests and issues, and follow these through to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships with referral partners and stakeholders across Financial Planning, Branch Networks, Underwriting and business leaders
- Provide solutions, specifically on life insurance, superannuation, and investments to both our existing bank clients, and new direct clients to ensure customer retention and expand the existing customer base
- Comply with RG146 and industry compliance, policy and legislative standards
- Complete RG146 compliance qualifications (1-5) within the specified time frames
- Proven experience in providing exceptional customer service, with a genuine desire to help our customers achieve their financial goals
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to mediate and manage conflict
- The ability to foster enduring customer relationships with referrals and business partners
- Strong sales/service experience. Financial Services experience will be highly regarded, though not essential
- Are RG146 compliant, or have the motivation to complete it within the required time frame
As part of this team, you will become part of the movement to become one of the world’s greatest companies.
To apply please click apply or call Phoebe Dunn on +61 2 82893212 for a confidential discussion.