Equity Operations Analyst
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is an excellent opportunity to lay the foundation for a solid understanding of Equity Management, Trade Execution/Management, Money Movement Compliance and Brokerage Settlements. If you have strong experience with reconciliations and equity settlements, apply!
- Completion of daily processes related to money movement, FX transactions and international share movements.
- Coordinating with transfer agents, broker partners and other involved parties.
- Investigating problem/rejected transactions, as they relate to cash and share disbursements.
- Investigating and following up on unsettled trades with all involved parties.
- Trading processes, including buying and selling shares via third party broker partners.
- Following established rules that support compliance and audit processes and escalating issues to manager.
- Assist in developing training guides and documentation of changing operational processes.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree is strongly preferred.
- 1/2 years work experience in settlements and reconciliations within operations securities or brokerage environments is preferred.
- Prior experience in a brokerage, banking or transfer agent back-office environment would be a definite asset.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills are required.
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
Competitive salary will be negotiated.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.