Salary Competitive Daily Rate
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The main purpose of the Settlements Officer is to process and oversee all transactions in a timely and efficient manner and provide assistance to the Head of Operations or the broader team as required.
- Confirmation and settlement of transactions including interest rate swaps (cleared/non cleared), cross currency swaps, money market securities and debt facilities.
- Settling cash and securities in market settlement and clearing systems including SWIFT, RITS, EXIGO.
- Reconciling stock positions, derivative collateral positions with external counter parties, daily cash position in RITS.
- Uploading market rates from Bloomberg to TMS.
- 1 - 2 years experience in an accounting or finance role. Preference will be given to candidates with settlements, back office or financial markets experience.
- A good understanding of Australian financial markets and instruments.
- A good knowledge of SWIFT, RITS & EXIGO functions.
- Understanding of the payments clearing systems.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.