Senior Claims Officer - Superannuation
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 3 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria Level 9, 114 William Street, Melbourne VIC AU 3000 AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity to join a leading Industry Superannuation fund and be a part of their established and customer focused insurance claims team.
Our client is a multi-award winning Industry Superannuation Fund that provides an unprecedented service to all of it's members.
In this busy and varied role you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of TPD, Death and Income protection claims whilst providing support and guidance for the funds members and beneficiaries.
- Managing a set portfolio of TPD, TI, IP and Death Claims
- End to end management of individual claims
- Collating relevant documentation
- Initiating and Processing claims
- Liaising with insurers, Members and Beneficiaries
- Ad-Hoc administration
- Previous experience of processing / assessing claims
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience dealing with external/internal customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, empathetic and customer focused
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer that really values its staff and rewards hard work as standard. Innovative and supportive working environment, excellent training and progression plans and competitive remuneration package.
To find out more about this role please contact Hannah Hogarth at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2126.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.