OTC Derivatives Associate
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 9 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 75000 87000 87000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The OTC Derivatives Associate is responsible for the timely matching, confirmation and settlements of OTC Derivatives products on a daily basis.
- Ensure timely matching, confirmation and settlement of options, swaps and swaptions as well as confirmation and settlements of future cash flows associated with the products
- Manage good relations with the internal and external stakeholders and be the first point of contact for any options or swap related queries
- Ensure high standard of efficiency while working with high volumes every quarter
- Ensure the End of Day options and swaps process is carried out smoothly, following up with the front office for any missing allocations/breaks as required
- Effectively manage group inbox
- 2-5 years operations experience
- Strong knowledge of OTC Derivatives
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Strong time management and organisation skills
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.