Salary competitive salary
Consultant Francesca Giudice
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-10 consultancy Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Change Manager you will be involved in the end to end change management of the finance system replacement program. You will have proven experience working in a fast-paced program managing the change and communications plans and ensuring all impact assessments are completed to manage the business through this major change. This is a very hands-on role where you will be required to roll your sleeves up and get involved into the detail of the change transformation.
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives
- Contribute to technical solutions based upon improving organisational effectiveness and mitigating impact and risk to the organisation and its people
- Contribute to the facilitation, analysis and implementation of new processes, ways of working and behavioural change
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in a change manager role
- Strong stakeholder management skills across business, IT and vendor
- Experience in working with major finance package technology vendors (e.g. Oracle and SAP) is highly desirable
- Proven experience taking a business on a journey through people, process and technology change
- Desirable to have SAP or Oracle finance system implementation experience
- Advantageous to have PeopleSoft implementation experience (not mandatory)
- Confident, hands-on doer who is happy rolling sleeves up and getting the job done
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and approach in a project / change environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Change Analyst with 4 years+ experience or a Change Manager - having 7 years total change experience.
To apply please click apply or call Francesca Giudice on +61 2 82893105 for a confidential discussion.