Senior Business Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sean Yates
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-08-25 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 150000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Senior Business Analyst for a Major Australian Financial Institution, you will be in a unique position to take responsibility for delivering a range of data and analytic projects, ranging from the delivery of new capabilities for data teams, to the delivery of compliance programs.
Our client is an Australian Major Financial Institution offering a multitude of opportunities.
• Complete an analysis of the as-is process of the current data flows within the group.
• Carry out workshops with key business stakeholders to understand current data issues.
• Identify control gaps with the existing data model, prioritising them by risk.
• Propose new controls that would close the risks identified above.
• Map out a new to-be process that could be utilised to better control organisational Data
• Work with IT partners to produce a business requirement document (BRD) to outline changes required to build out a data lineage tool.
• Continue support of IT partners as they design and build the new tool, including providing assurance to business that the IT solution meets the business requirements. This would also include completing user acceptance testing (UAT)
• Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or Management
• Minimum of 7 years of Business Analysis experience in large scale programs of work.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in banking sector.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem-resolution skills.
• Proven process mapping skills.
• Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
• Agile delivery experience
• Previous experience in defining controls for key processes.
To apply please click apply or call Sean Yates on +61 2 82893163 for a confidential discussion.