Junior KYC Analyst
Salary AUD30 - AUD40 per hour + + Super
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2137 AUD 30 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The KYC Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the client renewal process.
- Produce metrics for a variety of audience
- Liaise closely and on a daily basis with Sales, Compliance and other internal partners across APAC local to ensure a smooth execution of the KYC process.
- Project Manage the end to end client renewal process of defined client types ensuring Local (AU/NZ) and Global AML Due Diligence is applied in line with local and global policies and procedures.
- Identify and document opportunities for automation and process improvements within the KYC Renewal / Onboarding process.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in financial services, preferably investment banking, operations or client service
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over end to end client on-boarding process.
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-directing and able to multitask under pressure
- AML / KYC experience essential
- Previous relationship management experience highly desirable
- Previous KYC Onboarding experience highly desirable
- A team player who is comfortable working within a team and individually to deliver results whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
All candidates must have full working rights - Permanent Residency OR Citizenship
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.