Middle Office Analyst
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + 6 month contract (initially)
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 4 September 20192019-09-04 2019-10-04 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring of client sales and assisting the trading desk. Monitoring of the Securities Lending desk trades will also be required to ensure all settlements are processed correctly.
- Taking queries from clients and managing to resolution
- Monitor the activities of the offshore team throughout the day ensuring active trade management and follow-up is occurring
- Act as an escalation point for queries
- Perform Trade Management BAU activities that are still on-shore, and facilitate moving processes off-shore as required
- Develop and maintain relationships with Middle Office clients and relevant third parties
- Excellent knowledge of Global Financial Markets
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Financial Services - Securities Lending, Collateral Management, Settlements, Trade Support/Middle Office
- Securities Lending experience desirable.
- Experience working with clients before and managing queries to timely resolution
- University degree (preferred)
Candidates must be citizens or have Permanent residency in Australia
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.