Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-10 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 75000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newley created role for an experienced Operational Analsyt to join a growing Financial Services organisation and be an integral part of team.
In this role you will be intgral part of an Operations team that are responsible in identifying processing issues and provides solutions to the bank.We are looking for a tam player that has a great eye for detail and has proven experience of analysing data, investigating and reporting information whilst working with the wider organisation to implement solutions.
- Challenge and redesign operational business processes to support a superior customer experience and maximise efficiency's
- Assist with identifying risks and improving existing risk controls within the Finance Operations function
- Oversee the day to day operational workflow and ensure delivery of daily activities
- Assist with building skills and capabilities in the FinOps Associate
- Proactively identify system enhancements to support process improvement
- Assist with providing business requirements and subject matter expertise to develop and implement business system changes
- Communicate and partner with Operations colleagues relating to pre- and post-transactional account requests and questions.
- Completion of daily reconciliations including investigating and actioning any variances
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Banking, Finance, Credit, or Business Operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience with system improvements and implementation a bonus
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.