Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sean Yates
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Business Analyst for a Global Player, you will help deliver a time critical Back Office System Migration. The role will own and execute critical activities and tasks required to ensure that project scheduled outcomes are met.
• Requirements documentation, including process mapping and modelling (As-Is and To-Be), artefact management, and Standard Operating Procedures/training material/communication development
• Equities or Settlements experience favourable
• Solid documentation skills, with the ability to translate complex technical and business requirements
• Ability to drive outcomes through communication
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Impact analysis, reconciling conflicts, identification and mitigation of issues or risks
• Assist the business prioritise high level business requirements, recommending options and providing cost benefit analysis
• UAT planning and management/oversight
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team, providing support and guidance to fellow team members
To apply please click apply or call Sean Yates on +61 2 82893163 for a confidential discussion.