Investment Operations Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-16 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Investment Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all transactions and transitions are managed and executed in a timely and controlled manner.
- Involvement in internal queries; timely and effective communication internally and externally
- Daily review, reconciliation, processing and reporting
- Collate weekly asset exposure report for the Head of Operations
- Execute weekly Investment rebalancing as directed by the Head of Operations
- Inputting daily pricing data and updating validation Investigating Tolerance breaches.
- Daily unit pricing review
- Daily custody/middle office control oversight
- Contribute to projects relating to Process improvement in the team and across the business.
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Ability to work effectively across a programme and multiple projects.
- Understanding of Product Management.
- Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to addressing issues.
- Undergraduate Degree in finance related field or industry recognised qualification in financial services.
- Previous operational experience or transaction and appreciation for continual process improvement though process automation.
- 2-5 years experience in high quality asset management/custodial firm
- Exposure to IRESS & Bloomberg preferred
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.