Member Engagement Consultant - Industry Superanuation Fund
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-10-19 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a customer centric individual to join high performing Member Engagement team. You will join a collaborative team that is focused on delivering high level service to both new and existing members. This will be a triage role consisting of outbound engagement, aiming to educate and exciting members and prospects before, during, and after campaigns.
This is a busy and varied role that will be working with a whole array members enquires and ensuring first call resolution. Alongside managing member calls you will also be proactively contacting members, identifying their needs and offering the best solution to each member.
- Directly support the growth of quality financial advice activity
- Contacting members and prospects who have received campaign communications to create awareness and make informed decisions to best manage their superannuation
- Nurturing leads from initial stage to final outcome
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times with a focus on providing a seamless and efficient experience for all new and existing members
- Establishing a Members needs and referring to in house Financial Planners if required
- Book and confirm Financial Planning appointments
- Provide general advice to clients where personal advice is not required
- Experience within an outbound contact centre environment
- Previous experience within the Superannuation industry
- Currently RG146 compliant or willing to undertake
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service at all time
- Team Player
This is a an excellent opportunity to work for an Industry Superannuation Fund in a collaborative and professional environment and for an employer that really values their employees.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.