Senior Manager - Business Banking Growth Centre
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 25 September 20192019-10-02 2019-10-25 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 170000 210000 210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In the exciting and key role you will be managing both the delivery and also strategic direction of the Business Insights and Growth division capability. You will be providing operational and strategic direction with a clear focus on operational excellent embedding the business direct proposition to provide a seamless and consistent customer experience.
The Business Banking Growth managers make an impact on the lives of Small Business & Business Direct customers by getting to know the customers not just as a small business operator but as an actual person.
This function is unique, the calls are unscripted and requires our Bankers to be buoyant and adaptable to each customer and their unique situation. Bankers will be able to provide genuine insight and meaningful banking advice.
• Responsible for driving the BST transformation
• Drive and embed quality and consistency to deliver a superior customer and banker experience
• Partnering and collaborating with leaders and value chain stakeholders to provide a best in class Business Direct capability support,
• Provide strategic direction, support and guidance to ensure you are uplifting capability , reducing attrition, developing talent and driving career pathways
• Working collaboratively across SB, Business & Private and the broader Enterprise to ensure an integrated business banking customer value proposition,
• Accountable for business unit annual performance goals; including customer NPS, finance, risk and operational metrics
Key skills required:
• Business related degree and/or post-graduate professional qualification
• Significant banking background (10 years) in either business, private, corporate, credit, Risk or specialised business, or equivalent professional experience in a related career
• Delivery of large scale transformation and strategic delivery
• Demonstrated experience in implementing operational excellence principles
• Extensive experience in relation to Business Banking or Contact Centre or similar operational environments.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.