Business Optimisation Analyst
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + + Super
Consultant Sean Yates
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-03 2019-11-02 banking Parramatta New South Wales AU AUD 90000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Business Optimisation Analyst will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of operational reporting, analytics and solutions that support operational excellence for production teams. This position exists to support teams across Risk and Fraud Operations with the daily operations across multifunctional tasks located onshore and offshore. The Risk & Fraud Operations Utility is made up of approximately 700 Operations professionals located at sites in Sydney and India.
• An analytical mindset and be highly customer centric
• Strong technical skills – SQL/SAS, VBA, Excel, Access, Tableau
• 1-3 years of business process improvement/ re-engineering, data analysis, system functional and non-function analysis experience. For example:
- Business Analyst lead in business process improvement initiatives;
- Business Analyst team member in a major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiative;
- Business Analyst team member in major information technology delivery projects ensuring solution enables business processes.
• Experience and Knowledgeable across Anti Money Laundering – Counter Terrorism Finance & Economic Trade Sanctions.
• Financial industry experience
• Operations Experience
To apply please click apply or call Sean Yates on +61 2 82893163 for a confidential discussion.