Junior Corporate Actions Analyst
Salary Competitive Daily Rate
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 20 October 20192019-10-20 2019-11-19 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Corporate Actions team supports Domestic and International Nominee Services and Primary Market Operations.
- Research and processing of voluntary and mandatory Corporate Actions for domestic equities
- Provide support to primary market operations, working closely with brokers, the ASX and local market share registries
- Provide support to the domestic and international nominee services
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce/ Finance
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial services
- Be able to identify, investigate and resolve issues across the Corporate Actions area
- Have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will also be required to assist with adhoc project work
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.