Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-27 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join the New Buisness Team as part of the Premium Client Management Group. The main focus of this role will be the support of the Stockbroking Firm both domestically and internationally.
- Has ownership for the new client account opening process, including reviewing applications to ensure all aspects are completed and correct.
- Has ownership for ensuring all account documentation meets regulatory requirements. This includes KYC, AML and appropriateness and sanctions checks.
- Ensure all new client details are accurately updated in all relevant systems.
- Share relevant information regarding new client accounts with premium client managers in a timely manner
- Effectively deal with internal queries relating to the account opening process with a focus on getting it right first time every time.
- Provide on-going administrative support to the premium client managers to ensure a consistently high quality client experience
- 1-2 years experience in similar role or in asset management operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in an administrative, client facing role, ideally within financial services
- Basic understanding of stockbroking back office processes advantageous but not essential
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.