Entry Level Operations
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Conor Slocombe
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-12 financial-services Sydney New South Wales Sydney AU 2000 AUD 55000 62000 62000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Attractive salary package * Global company * Exciting career progression prospects The role entails working as a member of the Operations team. You will be responsible for critical administrative tasks opening accounts, preparing returns, check and deposit book orders, preparing payments and any ad-hoc operational duties as required.
- Input client name change requests
- Set up of interest rates on client's accounts
- Processing of deposit and cheque book orders
- Prepare and process BPAY payments on behalf of client.
- Raise and escalate any queries with management
- Ability to look at processes and identify what and where operation systems can be changed
- Strong knowledge of transaction banking
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and phone-based.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service focus
- Takes ownership of work and has high attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree - preferably in finance/accounting
- Banking knowledge
- Experience in a similar role or operations background
- Exposure to working in a team environment
To apply please click apply or call Conor Slocombe on +61 2 82893103 for a confidential discussion.