Fund Accountant - Asset Management
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Fund Accountant will be responsible for the preparation and submission of daily and monthly investment reporting to external clients in an accurate and timely manner, and tasked with identifying and resolving potential issues before they impact the clients and resolving any issues that clients may identify.
- Responsible for the calculation of the NAV for a group of listed equity, fixed interest, structured products and private equity funds
- Daily and monthly Unit Piricing
- Instructing banking cash flows
- Reconciling fund performance with the front office
- Acting as point of contact for queries
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferably experience within auditing
- Passionate for working in the financial services industry
- Highly motivated and resilient
- Keen to acquire new skill sets and knowledge
- Have a can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
Candidate must have full working rights within Australia (PR or Citizenship)
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.