Senior Credit Assessor -Temp and Perm Available!
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Atherton
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2019-12-21 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a specialist lending company who provides residential and commercial lending products. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a Credit Assessor to join their tight knit, supportive team. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team with over 70 years of combined financial industry experience.
Key Responsibilities :
Working for this leading organisation you will be an integral part of the Credit Assessment team. Reporting to the Credit Team Leader and will be responsible for the assessment of non-conforming Residential Home Loans and Commercial Property Loans. Furthermore you will-
- Perform end to end assessment on complex credit applications
- Work thorough credit worthiness assessment and thorough decision making
- Proactively re-package and communicate deal options
- Adhere to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
- Ensure that all credit applications are done within the appropriate time frame
The Successful Credit Assessor :
- Must hold a current DLA of minimum $750,000
- Be able to assess complex financial
- Have had minimum 3 years experience in mortgage credit assessment and exposure to commercial assessment
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that values its employees and understands the importance of providing a positive working culture whilst offering work life balance.