Salary Attractive Hourly Rates
Location Western Suburbs AdelaideCONTRACTOR
Consultant Geneva Buguis
Job Ref 1588000/001
Date posted 13 July 2022adelaide banking-financial-services/operations 2022-07-13 2022-08-12 banking Lockleys South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to start a career in banking? Entry level positions available.
- Immediate start
- Full time hours, 7:00am– 10.00pm Monday – Friday.
- Western suburbs
- 6 month initial contract with a view for extension
This industry-leading financial institution has several opportunities available for passionate, driven individuals looking to forge a career in the banking industry.
In this role you will be processing applications for loans provided from brokers around Australia. You will be assessing and ensuring documentation compliance for various stages of settlement to create a timely result for customers.
- Assessing, collating and processing loan application documents
- Ensuring compliance with banking standards
- Liaising with brokers and solicitors to verify document information
- Preparation of settlement documentation and final completion of applications
Key Skills and Experience:
- High attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and time management skills
- Solid Interpersonal skills
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Logical thinker with commercial acumen
- Degree in Finance/Business will be highly regarded
- Experience within the financial industry highly regarded
- 38 hours per week working between Monday- Friday, anywhere from 7.00am-10.00pm on a rotating roster
- Must be able to pass a National Police History Check and 2 Referee Checks
- Must be able to be located at Lockleys
- Must be available for interview with a Robert Walters Consultant
You will receive:
- An introduction into Banking with one of the Big 4 Banks
- 4 weeks of training plus ongoing support
- A supportive and fun environment offering potential career growth
- Competitive hourly remuneration paid weekly as well as a range other benefits
- On site free parking
These opportunities are ideally suited to university graduates seeking a start for a career in banking.
To apply for this role, please click “apply now” with your up to date CV, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Geneva Buguis on 8216 3556.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Geneva Buguis on 08 8216 3556 for a confidential discussion.