Junior Operations Role
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + contract initially
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jake Loiterton
Job Ref 1242500/001
Date posted 4 August 2022sydney banking-financial-services/operations 2022-08-05 2022-09-03 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Join a Global Financial Institution
- CBD Based
- Hybrid Working Hours
Supportive team environment with strong career progression opportunities. These positions are initially contracts with the view to extend longer. The client is looking for proactive junior candidates with a bit of experience to contribute to back office operational teams.
- Ensure timely (daily, monthly) and accurate reconciliation of internal accounts
- Update internal systems with accurate static data
- Process bank and corporate cheques, including deposits at partner bank ANZ
- Monitor maturing time deposits, including confirmation to external clients
- Liaise with domestic and international banks to resolve payment related queries
- Liaise with internal business units to resolve payment related queries
- Process payments via mainframe system as and when required
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years payment operations experience
- Working knowledge of Fulfilment/Treasury Management products and services
- Ensure professional image through use of proper phone and email etiquette.
- Analyse day-to-day work to identify opportunities to streamline and improve efficiency's --escalate to management as needed
- Strong team player with good work ethics
- Self starter
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Flexibility with hours/overtime as and when required
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jake Loiterton on 02 8289 3254 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Plus SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Flexible working culture
- Well established company
- Good career progression
Manage the workflow and completion of all Corporate Loans Administration’s daily, weekly and monthly operations in accordance with the Bank’s procedures manuals and operational guidelines.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 18 July 2022
Our client is looking for a Client KYC Analyst to be responsible for working directly with our clients, Business, various infrastructure teams including the Anti-Financial Crime team to ensure the client journey, from inception of the relationship, is safe, streamlined and efficient.
The team supports the Business by ensuring all KYC and Regulatory obligations are satisfied and has a primary responsibility for onboarding clients in accordance with regulatory requirements.