Private Equity Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 18 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Private Equity Analyst is responsible for oversight and daily operations of private equity and real estate funds.
- Process daily capital calls, distributions and fees associated with clients investment in private equity and real estate funds
- Retrieve notices from General Partners and prepare them for trade input
- Ensure that all cash flows are properly allocated for accounting purposes into proper classification (ie: return of capital, capital gains, management fees, income etc.)
- Confirm all capital calls are received by the beneficiary and that all scheduled distributions are received and properly credited
- Work with Accounting and Valuation groups to ensure that all transactions are properly recorded for accurate accounting, pricing and performance
- Private equity, unlisted or alternative investments experience is essential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Relevant university degree; finance, business, accounting
- Ability to multitask
- 3+ years investment operations experience
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.