Assistant Account Manager - Private Equity Operations
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-03 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 300 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for oversight and daily operations of private equity and real estate funds.
- Process daily capital calls, distributions and fees associated with clients investment in private equity and real estate funds
- Retrieve notices from General Partners and prepare them for trade input
- Ensure that all cash flows are properly allocated for accounting purposes into proper classification (ie: return of capital, capital gains, management fees, income etc.)
- Confirm all capital calls are received by the beneficiary and that all scheduled distributions are received and properly credited
- Work with Accounting and Valuation groups to ensure that all transactions are properly recorded for accurate accounting, pricing and performance
- Private equity, unlisted or alternative investments experience is essential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Relevant university degree; finance, business, accounting
- Ability to multitask
- 3+ years investment operations experience
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.