Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 8 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a Practice/Operations Manager to join a leading Independent Boutique with offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Based in the CBD
- Holistic advice model
- Work alongside the Managing Director and Senior Management Team
A fantastic opportunity for a Practice/Operations Manager to join a leading Independent Boutique with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. The company is family owned and operated, and is one of Australia's leading financial services companies and provides an extended range of integrated financial solutions and products. On offer is a varied and challenging role with responsibilities covering a mix of administrative, leadership and results focused responsibilities, the ability to work flexible hours (including from home) and to be part of a dynamic & friendly culture.
- Work alongside the managing director and the senior management team
- You will be an integral part of the ongoing success and growth of the business
- You will be responsible for a broad variety of areas and will be integral in continuing to drive efficiencies and improvements across the entire business
- You will continually be asked to tackle new tasks and responsibilities and thrive on problem solving.
- Diploma Financial Planning or Advanced Diploma Financial Planning (highly desirable)
- 3 years+ experience operating as a Practice Manager and experience within Insurance, Superannuation, SMFS’s, Investments, Lending and Property
- Show initiative, fantastic organisational skills and a can do attitude
- You will also be able to evidence a track record of meeting deadlines and delivering solutions.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.