Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 23 September 2016
* Multiple opportunities available * Very attractive remuneration package on offer * Great culture and inspiring team leader Situated in the Sydney CBD, this well known financial services business is seeking senior paraplanners to join their team. This is a really exciting opportunity, to help clients realise their goals every step of the way and to be part of a new dream and vision within the Australian market.
This very respected business is the leading specialist wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand, with a strong focus on people and culture and helping customers with financial advice and strategy. You will work closely with Financial Planners and assist with meeting client’s individual goals and have exposure to various types of complex strategy. In this role, you will be helping clients with visualising their goals, and thinking about their future in a different way and help them prioritise their needs.
- Working within a team environment, prepare high quality and compliant Statements of Advice and other advice documents on behalf of planners
- Working closely with the Financial Planners and assisting with strategic input
- Responding to technical client queries and following up outstanding matters
- Ensuring Financial Planners are supported in daily activities by providing ad-hoc support
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of, and compliance with, the licensing and professional standards.
- 2 years + Paraplanning experience
- RG146 compliant and a commitment to further study, however ADFP qualification would be an advantage
- Exposure to COIN OR XPLAN software
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all deadlines and responsibilities are met
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
In return, as a Paraplanner in this high performing team, you will receive a salary and bonus structure along with above standard super contribution. This is a professional, flexible and friendly working environment, with the role offering varied exposure to a full range of strategies and professional development opportunities. If you are looking for a role where you will be genuinely recognised for your efforts, or looking for the next step in your career please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.