Financial Adviser | Phone & Video Conference
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 26 September 2016
Passionate about building a career in Wealth Management? This is a really exciting opportunity to develop your career as a Financial Adviser. * Be part of a high energy, customer centric team * Dedicated coach to assist in your transit * Agile, flexible working arrangements * Fantastic career progression opportunities throughout the team.
You will be working for one of the leading financial organisations in Australia and the business is growing and they are looking for individuals who are passionate about building a career in Financial Planning and Wealth Management to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing single topic advice across superannuation, insurance and investments and you will typically interact with clients via the phone (or face to face through video conference). Your personal and professional development is important, and there is fantastic career progression opportunities throughout the team.
- Take ownership of all customer requests and issues and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assess clients’ income and expenditure, assets and liabilities, financial needs, goals and circumstances, in order to provide guidance or make appropriate recommendations for short and long-term needs
- Provide Life Insurance, Superannuation and Investments solutions to existing clients and new direct clients
- Build client relationships in order to service their current wealth needs
- Ensure compliance to the Advice process, process and policies
- Manage relationships with referral partners and stakeholders across Financial Planning, branch networks, underwriting and business leaders.
- You must be Degree qualified with a Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) qualification
- 12 months + financial services industry experience in a similar role (e.g. associate paraplanner, paraplanner, wealth advisor, financial planner etc) and a sound knowledge of financial products
- Ability to drive deep and enduring customer relationships and build long term relationships with referral and business partners
- Sales and/or service experience
- Confident in your communication skills and ability to resolve conflict.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.