Investment Products Relationship Manager
Salary AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum + superannation
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Andrew Bath
Date posted 4 October 2016
Working for a growing business, this role will sit within the Relationship Management area of the business. As the Investment Products Relationship Manager you will develop and maintain client relationships. The relationship manager acts as the primary point of contact and owner of the relationship for their allocated Adviser group.
This company, which is Melbourne CBD based, is a leading financial services company that provides comprehensive investment administration and shared services to the wealth management market. This platform provider has access to a variety of markets, enabling it to reach beyond the boundaries of other organisations.
The role of Investment Products Relationship Manager will sit within the relationship management team and is responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships across their allocated adviser group. This role includes working with different teams and departments to ensure all company commitments are executed in a timely manner, so as to ensure that business efficiency is enhanced. The position requires a pro-active approach to client management through multitasking and prioritising daily requirements.
- Manage the relationships with an allocated adviser / wealth manager group in accordance with company standards
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders across a breadth of investment and wealth management products
- Demonstrate the ability to escalate potential client issues as required
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the business to ensure new client groups are on boarded without obstruction
- An understanding of financial services working as a Relationship Manager ( 2-5 yrs experience)
- Experience working within the financial services industry (5+ yrs experience)
- A bachelor degree within the relevant industry is desirable
- Experience within brokering and execution is desirable
- Strong Leadership skills
The role of Investment Products Relationship Manager provides an excellent chance for an ambitious candidate to further their own skills in a fast moving business. Providing a perfect platform for career progression working amongst a successful, high profile and motivated function.
To apply please click apply or call Andrew Bath on 86282104 for a confidential discussion.