Senior Wealth Adviser
Salary AUD100000 - AUD125000 per annum + super+bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 5 October 2016
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Adviser, to join a leading financial institution based in the Sydney CBD. * Be part of a high energy, customer centric team * Agile, flexible working arrangements * Fantastic career progression opportunities throughout the team
You will be working for one of the leading financial organisations in Australia and they are looking for individuals who are passionate about Financial Planning and Wealth Management to join their team. As the Senior Wealth Adviser, your role will be to provide comprehensive financial advice to your diverse portfolio of clients. Based in modern CBD offices, you will be tasked with building strong relationships with referral partners and you will provide holistic and unlimited strategy and advice, including wealth creation, pre and post-retirement, superannuation and risk to clients via virtual channels. This team is expanding in leaps and bounds and requires a self-motivated and confident individuals to join the team.
- Helping clients to identify and meet their financial goals and dreams
- Have the opportunity to provide advice in various specialist areas
- Understand their immediate needs, long term objectives and level of comfort with risk
- Provide specific advice that is tailored to ensure it is always in the best interest of the client
- Engage and coach stakeholders to identify potential clients who require financial advice
- Be driven to offer value add activities in order to achieve and exceed key performance indicators
- Build effective and long term relationships with key business partners.
- Must be degree qualified (please note no applicants without a degree will be considered)
- ADFP is essential to be considered for this role
- Margin Lending and SMSF qualification is highly desirable
- Be enthusiastic for financial planning and be passionate about providing a model of advice that is client centric
- 2+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to HNW clients with complex wealth needs
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy being part of a great team environment.
You will have the opportunity to join a highly regarded Wealth Management brand with a high performing team and reporting into an experienced Financial Planning Manager. On offer is a very attractive salary package, and you will have access to other employee benefits. In addition, your personal and professional development is important, and there is fantastic career progression opportunities also available.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.