Salary AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum + super+bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 6 October 2016
This is a really exciting opportunity to develop your career as a Financial Adviser and to join a leading financial institution based in the Sydney CBD. * Fantastic career progression opportunities available * Be part of a high energy, customer centric team growing team * Training and education with dedicated coach * Agile, flexible working arrangements and above market rate salary + bonus
You will be working for one of the leading financial organisations in Australia and they are looking for individuals who are passionate about Financial Planning and Wealth Management to join their team. This team is expanding in leaps and bounds and requires self-motivated and confident individuals to join. In this role, you will be responsible for providing advice around superannuation, insurance and investments through virtual channels. Your personal and professional development is important, and you will have access to a designated team of mentors and coaches you will be given all the tools and support you need to be successful and help achieve your goals.
- Take ownership of all customer requests and issues and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assess clients’ income and expenditure, assets and liabilities, financial needs, goals and circumstances, in order to provide guidance or make appropriate recommendations for short and long-term needs
- Provide Life Insurance, Superannuation and Investments solutions to existing clients and new direct clients
- Build client relationships in order to service their current wealth needs
- Ensure compliance to the Advice process, process and policies
- Manage relationships with referral partners and stakeholders across Financial Planning, branch networks, underwriting and business leaders.
- Must be degree qualified (please note no applicants without a degree will be considered)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) qualification is essential to be considered for this role
- 12 months + financial services industry experience in a similar role (e.g. associate paraplanner, paraplanner, wealth advisor, financial planner etc) and a sound knowledge of financial products
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy being part of a great team environment.
On offer is a very attractive salary package, and you will have access to other employee benefits. This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to fast-track their career in Financial Planning and there is fantastic career progression opportunities throughout the team.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.