Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 6 October 2016
Situated in the CBD, this well known financial services business is seeking a junior paraplanner to join their team.
- Multiple Opportunities
- Based in the CBD
Situated in the CBD, this well known financial services business is seeking a junior paraplanner to join their team. This very respected business is the leading specialist wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand, helping customers with financial advice and strategy. You will have the opportunity to have exposure to various types of complex strategy as well as the opportunity to be mentored by experienced paraplanners. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client services manager or adviser support who has a DFP or someone who is working towards becoming RG146 compliant, looking to get their break into paraplanning. To be considered for this role, you will have had previous experience as a Client Service Manager or Adviser Support within the financial planning industry.
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) and Record of Advice (ROA) documents
- Reviewing and researching individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement
- Assist Financial Planners to develop relevant strategies through research
- Adherence to all KPI requirements.
- 2+ years experience working as a Client Service Officer or 12 months + as a paraplanner within the Financial Planning industry
- RG146 qualification or part
- Xplan software experience
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all deadlines and responsibilities are met
- Attention to detail with an ability to grasp new concepts
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office suite experience.
In return, as a Paraplanner in this high performing team, you will receive a salary and bonus structure along with above standard super contribution. This is a professional, flexible and friendly working environment, with the role offering varied exposure to a full range of strategies and professional development opportunities.
If you are looking for a role where you will be genuinely recognised for your efforts, or looking for the next step in your career please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.