Strategic Senior Paraplanner
Salary AUD75000 - AUD90000 per annum + super+bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 18 October 2016
Situated in the CBD, this well known financial services business is seeking a senior paraplanner to join their team.
- Highly regarded national brand
- Multiple opportunities with attractive and competitive remuneration
- Supportive and energetic team environment
This very respected business is the leading specialist wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand, helping customers with financial advice and strategy. With a national profile across the Financial Services industry, our client prides themselves on their personalised wealth management strategies that are specifically designed and created to assist their clients to achieve their financial lifestyle goals.
You will be responsible for being part of a high profile team and delivering high quality advice. Reporting to the Paraplanning Manager, you will have the opportunity to have exposure to various types of complex and mainstream strategies e.g transition to retirement, income streams, wealth creation, SMSF, SMSF borrowing and gearing advice. This role will require you to work as part of a team, take ownership of your role and be exceptionally well organised.
This is a fantastic opportunity with flexible work arrangements and career development to ensure you also reach your own personal career goals.
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) and Record of Advice (ROA) documents
- Reviewing and researching individual client needs, investment strategies and products
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction and process improvement
- Assist Financial Planners to develop relevant strategies through research
- Provision of high levels of client and technical support to the team.
- RG146 compliant with a Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent tertiary qualification
- ADFP, Margin Lending and SMSF qualification is highly desirable
- At least 2 years+ working as a paraplanner
- XPlan or COIN financial planning software experience is well regarded
- High attention to detail and well organised
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
In return, as a Senior Paraplanner in this high performing team, you will receive a salary and bonus structure along with above standard super contribution. This is a professional, flexible and friendly working environment and if you are looking for a role where you will be genuinely recognised for your efforts, or looking for the next step in your career please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.