Senior Financial Planner | Boutique Practice
Salary AUD85000 - AUD105000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 18 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Planner to join a leading Independent Boutique as a Senior Financial Planner.
- Based in the CBD
- Are you a motivated and driven Financial Planner who wants to provide holistic advice and focus on just seeing clients?
- Leave the lead generation, writing SOAs and all the administration to the support staff
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Planner to join a leading Independent Boutique as a Senior Financial Planner. The company is family owned and operated, and is one of Australia's leading financial services companies and provides an extended range of integrated financial solutions and products.
The client requires the Planner to assist in servicing a large book of existing clients and the role will also require you to review the existing clients with a view to identifying further revenue opportunities. Your experience should demonstrate your understanding of all facets of a Financial Planning including super, insurance, SMSF, property, retirement planning etc. The position also requires seeing new clients generated by referrers and other lead generating sources. You will have large team of support staff focused on removing as much of the administrative burden from your day to day responsibilities.
- To prospect for new business from existing client base
- To service new client leads generated by the business from various sources
- Drive sales activities and plan a sales pipeline to manage your own business
- To build effective and trusted relationships with the clients so that new business opportunities are identified and recommended to the clients for consideration
- To engage with the business in the preparation and timely delivery of advice for clients
- To present back to clients recommended strategies and positively influence client decisions
- To engage with the business to ensure the timely implementation of advice.
- Diploma Financial Planning or Advanced Diploma Financial Planning (highly desirable)
- 5+ years experience in a financial planning role
- Ability to grow and maintain effective client relationships
- Proven ability to grow revenue base
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary package and a generous incentive scheme.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.