Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 24 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Adelaide to join a growing Paraplanning department. This well know Financial Planning business is seeking a motivated Paraplanner with XPLAN experience who is looking to expand their current skill set. In this role you will have the opportunity to utilise your current technical financial strategic skills as well as have exposure to various types of strategy.
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) and Record of Advice (ROA) documents
- Reviewing and researching individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement
- Assist Financial Planners to develop relevant strategies through research
- Adherence to all KPI requirements
- Financial services certifications with RG 146 as a minimum
- Previous experience in a Paraplanner role using XPLAN software package
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Understanding of areas such as: Risk/Insurance, Buy/Sell, Accumulation Strategies, TTR, SMSF, Estate planning/Intergenerational Wealth transfer, Tax, Direct equities, Property acquisition, Risk profile, Super Strategies, Salary sacrifice, Retirement planning, Pension Strategies, Centrelink, cashflow modelling, investment modelling, product comparisons, super switching and product research.
In return, as a Paraplanner in this high performing team, you will receive a salary and bonus structure along with above standard super contribution. This is a professional, flexible and friendly working environment, with the role offering varied exposure to a full range of strategies and professional development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.