Senior Financial Planner
Salary attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 24 October 2016
Join one of Australia's largest banks as a Financial Planner with fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Based in CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or Epping location
- Leverage from a strong referral network
- Highly competitive remuneration
Our client is a household name within the Financial Services industry and they pride themselves on delivering high quality products and services while retaining a dynamic and supportive company culture. Working for a Big 4 Bank, you will be rewarded with all the benefits a top employer can offer. This includes a market leading base salary, generous bonus structure, unrivaled career progression and an extensive support network.
There are several opportunities available for financial planners wishing to join a growing team of specialists. The company has a solid reputation for providing quality professional advice and has a strong focus on personal and professional development and will offer extensive training and support for your future career progression.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, passionate about Financial Planning and have a strong compliance ethic and a strong customer focus and seek continual improvements whilst driving efficiency.
Your focus will be on servicing, retaining and providing ongoing advice to clients, developing relationships with referral partners and prospecting new opportunities through your strong business development expertise. Your ability to lead, nurture and mentor those around you, and engage with and build lasting relationships with your clients will lend to success in the companies culture of high performance.
- Growing your client base through networking and referrals and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Support your clients to help identify and meet their financial goals and dreams
- Understand your client's immediate needs, long term objectives and level of comfort with risk
- Provide specific advice that is tailored to ensure it is always in the best interest of the client
- Engage and coach stakeholders to identify potential clients who require financial advice
- Be driven to offer value add activities in order to achieve and exceed key performance indicators
- Build effective and long term relationships with key business partners, both internal and external
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning highly desirable
- Extensive experience in financial planning with excellent technical knowledge and a strong understanding of Insurance, Investment and Superannuation
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Successful applicants will also possess strong business acumen, high ethics, be a strong team player and be familiar with current legislation governing Financial Planning.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.