Adviser Assistant | Financial Planning | Wealth Management
Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 24 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to grow their career within Wealth Management.
- Leading wealth management firm based in the CBD
- Career progression opportunities
- $65,000 - $75,000 + super
Working alongside a busy and successful Financial Planning team, you will be responsible for providing excellent client service and managing the ongoing administration requirement of existing clients and you will also assist with the advice implementation for new clients and liaise with product providers.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all clients and assisting with any queries
- Preparation and submission of applications, client and adviser requests
- Work closely with the Advisers to support the client advice, implementation and annual review process
- Preparation and implementation of SOA's and ROA's
- Working collaboratively with peers to ensure work is completed accurately and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are maintained
- Problem solving in a high pressure and changing environment
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and departments.
- Proven experience in a similar role within Financial Services
- Diploma in Financial Planning (RG 146) (recommended)
- Experience with XPlan or Coin would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Client driven with a passion for providing excellent client service.
In return for your skills and experience we can offer a great team culture, excellent salary and a genuine career pathway/development to advice.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.