Financial Planner | Fantastic Opportunity
Salary AUD70000 - AUD110000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 25 October 2016
Are you looking for the next step in your financial planning career with an organisation that will provide career development and progression?
- Very Successful, Growing Financial Planning Practice
- Take the Next Step in your Career and Build Strong Client Relationships and Strategies
- Career progression and excellent team environment
Our client is a successful financial planning firm that is growing fast, they are privately owned and specialise in tailored and holistic advice and committed to the servicing of their clients. With significant experience in financial services and advice, the team are committed to training and mentoring the right person. This role will allow you to have direct input on the strategies, growth and development of this already progressive business. In addition to new and existing clients, you will also be given referrals from their Property, Home Loans and Accounting divisions and be expected to return the favour with cross divisional referrals. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and successful firm offering huge potential for growth.
- Provide holistic financial planning advice around Debt Management, Investment, Risk, Superannuation and Retirement advice
- Possess superior sales, service and technical skills to enable provision of specialist advice
- Engage internal and external networks and implement plans to achieve financial targets
- To build effective and trusted relationships with the clients so that new business opportunities are identified and recommended to the clients for consideration
- To present back to clients recommended strategies and positively influence client decisions
- Operate in a professional and compliant manner at all times by ensuring compliance with external legislation and internal operating policies and procedures
- Be accountable for delivering an exceptional service and meeting client's expectations
- Have a passion for financial planning and deliver quality outcomes for the client and the business.
- Proven Paraplanning/Associate Advisor or Financial Planning experience wanting to make the next step
- Diploma in Financial Planning (RG146)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (highly desirable)
- Professional personal presentation, communication and influencing skills
- The ability to work as part of a cohesive team as well as autonomously
- Demonstrable track record of achieving quality sales targets
- Excellent technical skills.
In return, you will have the opportunity to further your career through professional and personal growth with one of the largest independent firms in the country and be rewarded with an exceptional salary and bonus structure.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.